Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Bell-point Moments ~ Mkushi/Luano Valley

Visionaries Indeed ~ Engineers (L-R) Chiti, Chibwe, Chanda, Kachasa and Kamanga at Bell-point ~ Mkushi/Luano Valley.




Mr. Chiselela, Ms. Joey and Mr. Miyengo @ Bell-point ~3/7/2011


We pose for the camera ~ With Mr. Kate, Chiselela, Miyengo, Kakwele David, Ms. Diane Segal , Ms. Joey and Mr. Albert Musonda.

I remember this breakdown because we had to use my leather belt (which I am still wearing as I write this) for tying the rear fender that fell off due to the bumpy road. ~6/7/2011


One of those pictures I want to hang on the wall in my home. Every time I meet Mr. Levi Zulu -CEO Zulu Burrow Ltd (extreme left), I pray to God to give me some of that humility and greatness.


Engineer. L Zulu descending from Bell-Point.


Engineer Levi Zulu

Engineer Katai .E. Kachasa explaining a point to potential consultants for the Muchinga project.

Behind the hills is Luangwa North (Luano) Valley.


Ms. Segal taking a picture en-route to Bell-Point
 Engineers T. C Chanda (The Chairman of the LHPC Board), I. N Chiti, F. M Chibwe, Nsombo and L. Zulu at Bell-Point ~ 6/7/2010




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Zambian

Proudly Zambian
Born and Bred in Zambia, Central Africa, 10101

Pages

Blogs I Follow