Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Trip to Scandinavia- Sweden

Ms. Dan, Mr. Chibwe and Mr. Lindt in Stockholm
Thanks Ms. Dan as you made this trip possible.
Mr. Lindt, I am getting better at darts. Thanks for showing me Stockholm. 
Mr. Chibwe; you are more than a mentor to me. May you see Shinsa become all you foresee. I owe you for leading my steps all the way, pantu pa Heathrow palikulisha nga naliluba saana.

Many thanks to SIDA, LHPC, Vattenfall AB and Sweco for the logistics.
 Godbless...
Shiwaana
Mr. Chirikutsi (Zimbabwe), Mr. Chibwe, Mr. Kityo (Uganda) & and Me @ JokkMock in Lulea

Akkats Spillway ~ Northern Sweden
 www.reliableplant.com/Read/18560
Dinner at JokkMokk. Reindeer meat... Very tasty I must say.
 
Dinner. Menu ~ Reindeer Meat
 
Mr. Banegas (Honduras), Mr. Pablito (Philipines) and Me @ Alvkarleby

@ Heathrow Airport ~ London
www.heathrowairport.com
Mr. Chibwe, Perea (Guatemala), Kanema and Mwaba (Zambia) @ Best Western Hotel ~ Stockholm
Penstock Anchoring Detail @ Ludvika HPP

Mr. F. M. Chibwe @ Lernbo HPP picking details. I am blessed to have a mentor like this man. 
www.waterpowermagazine.com/story.asp?sectionCode=46&storyCode=2051000 
A Spillway Model @ Alvkarleby
www.powerplants.vattenfall./com/powerplant/aelvkarleby 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Zambian

Proudly Zambian
Born and Bred in Zambia, Central Africa, 10101

Pages

Blogs I Follow