Civil Engineering, Landscaping, Picture Proof, Thoughts and Extras..
Search This Blog
Monday, October 31, 2011
At the In-Laws ~ 28/10/2011
On 28th October, 2011, I spent a good two days at my in-laws in Kabwe, Luangwa Township.
Attached are a some random still moments taken at the residence. I am blessed to have such hard working and wonderful people around me. Enjoy and be encouraged to grow your own vegetables.
September from the top
-
Three doves took three pictures of the terrace from the roof. Dove One
perched in the gutter and shot towards the east. Below us are the
neighbors' gard...
Veselin for Chipolopolo
-
The Times of Zambia, in its Monday edition of August 26, reports that the
Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) is set to announce Serbian Veselin
Jelusic a...
-
3 Ways to AVOID DESTROYING Your Enterprise By Mubita C. Nawa I have never
met anyone who planned on falling. Often we fall without realising why we
fell. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment